Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which 150 pages will you read?
Is it possible to:
Reach your genetic potential in 6 months?
Sleep 2 hoursper day and perform better than on 8 hours?
Lose more fat than a marathoner by bingeing?
Indeed, and much more. This is not just another diet andfitness book.
"The 4-Hour Body" is the result of an obsessive quest, spanning more than a decade, to hack the human body. It contains the collective wisdom of hundreds of eliteathletes, dozens of MDs, and thousands of hours of jaw-dropping personal experimentation. From Olympic training centers to black-market laboratories, from Silicon Valley to South Africa, Tim Ferriss, the #1 "NewYork Times" bestselling author of "The 4-Hour Workweek, " fixated on one life-changing question:
For all things physical, what are the tiniest changes that producethe biggest results?
Thousands of tests later, this book contains the answers for both men and women.
From the gym to the bedroom, it's all here, and it allworks.
YOU WILL LEARN (in less than 30 minutes each):
How to lose those last 5-10 pounds (or 100+ pounds) with odd combinations of food andsafe chemical cocktails.
* How to prevent fat gain while bingeing (X-mas, holidays, weekends)
* How to increase fat-loss 300% with a few bags of ice
* How Tim gained 34 pounds ofmuscle in 28 days, without steroids, and in four hours of "total" gym time
* How to sleep 2 hours per day and feel fully rested
* How to produce 15-minute female orgasms
* Howto triple testosterone and double sperm count
* How to go from running 5 kilometers to 50 kilometers in 12 weeks
* How to reverse "permanent" injuries
* How to add 150+pounds to your lifts in 6 months
* How to pay for a beach vacation with one hospital visit
And that's just the tip ofthe iceberg. There are more than 50 topics covered, all with real-world experiments, many including more than 200 test subjects.
You don't need better genetics or more discipline. You needimmediate results that compel you to continue.
That's exactly what "The 4-Hour Body" delivers.
"From the Hardcover edition."